From de river to de sea, Irish whisky will be free
Concert.jpg

View previous replies…

chickietendie

Soyman.jpg

View previous replies…

ChevChelios

From de river to de sea, Irish whisky will be free
That God that chubby genderqueer soyface and his invincible sense of moral superiority will be enough to defeat a hardened Russian Spetsnaz operative forged in the fire of combat in Chechnya

Lobotomizer

Click Clack
Dark Challenger
A wise man once told me: "never put your dick in crazy".

I got told " You make babies with a crazy woman and you are in for a life of hurt"

Sound advice, thanks Dad

Edit and I just noticed I replied to a 6 month old post.........

Last edited:

Lobotomizer

Click Clack
Dark Challenger
gze0fvFMaJQ.jpg

CanadianAnonHere

Awake & Active
Cats, dogs, etc all know when sickness is around. They are scared of, or try to attack other animals with, say, rabies, or distemper. Often, they will attack or try to avoid unstable or mad (insane in this meaning) creatures. When their instincts tell them something is wrong, or dangerous about another creature, they are ALWAYS accurate. They have good survival instincts.

It would be REALLY interesting to see how a pod of dolphins would respond to the trans wife.

So. Just saying.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
shark advocates.png

The story is here.

PlaidAvenger

I like to think of it as being bit by a mouth full of microaggressions.

Hirudinea

12" Member
sharks-hug-with-their-mouths_u-L-F5JPJ80.jpg

Lobotomizer

Click Clack
Dark Challenger
Congratulations to Canada's newest cabinet that was sworn in today. So proud.

FCqCer7X0BIfgTs.jpg

RoboticMedia

That's a big mosque 1646800983093.png

Also I wanted to throw in listening to the radio stations on my drive into with today skipping around for songs, most with international women's day messages but cbc has to be the one saying celebrating women and non binary people

RoboticMedia

Part of this letter sent to my church for a new bishop's first visit next month.

Please note a few important reminders about the meal.

1 You will need to show us your proof of vaccination (two doses) before you can enter the Hall.

2 During the meal itself we ask you to remain seated when you are not selecting your food. If you need to move in the Hall, and when you are not seated, you will be asked to wear your mask please.

3 Please bring only finger food to share on the day itself. No hot or cold food that needs a spoon or fork to share. Our serving team will assist you by serving the food to prevent anyone needing to touch any food.

RoboticMedia

Despite my posts I just wanna shout out to how lax it's gotten in the lower mainland there are places where they don't even care to confirm vax status. This lovely waitress winked at me multiple times yes you do have your card I can scan your phone, she tapped the black screen. I was there for a friend outing.

RoboticMedia

Lol what's going on, the media this morning was encouraging people to do booster shots for updated protection now blah blah unvaccinated have a higher risk of death, I see this on Instagram
1650419893404.png

1650419902439.png

RoboticMedia

This odd little language usage
"identify as men or as not as women"

"There’s nothing inherently feminine or womanly about conception, pregnancy, or delivery. No body part, nor bodily function, is inherently gendered. If your body can gestate a fetus, and that’s something you happen to want — then it’s for you, too."

1652049147342.png

1652049166108.png

1652049189438.png

Last edited: