Click Clack
Dark Challenger

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
shark advocates.png

The story is here.

PlaidAvenger

I like to think of it as being bit by a mouth full of microaggressions.

Hirudinea

12" Member
sharks-hug-with-their-mouths_u-L-F5JPJ80.jpg

RoboticMedia

I saw these new ads in Vancouver this week
1657346053011.png

From their site:

We are an organization of workers from across Canada, uniting in struggle to build a Communist Workers Front that serves the reconstitution of the Communist Party of Canada for People’s War. We envision a mass front that welds the working class into a revolutionary force, mainly at the point of production and secondarily among the unemployed. We will make this a reality through creative application of the ideology of the working class: Marxism-Leninism-Maoism–Gonzalo Thought, principally Gonzalo Thought

Hirudinea

12" Member
These guys are followers of the Sendero Luminoso who are about the most batshit crazy communists out there, figures they're in Canada.

RoboticMedia

At a concert recently this flag was unfurled about no homophobia and pride stuff has shown up at various places almost 2 months now. I don't think it had anything to do with the music they were playing and I didn't know the band's politics
1658671204564.png

Trudeaus coke dealer

Tim Hortons hiring practices destroyed society.
a3nffZeL6uWA.jpeg

View previous replies…
Imagine donating your body to medical research only to have this happen to you.

Organ donation is a bad idea. I’d only donate stuff that can be removed while I’m still alive (ie I’d give a family member a kidney)

RoboticMedia

Camel nose in tent..

Screenshot_20221017-205853_Instagram.jpg

Well they want an islam without jihad via sword.. and on their main website they include
"More recently we know that in Europe Islam is the fastest growing religion, yet no sword is used to persuade such people of the beauties of Islam."

"However women are strongly advised to veil themselves as appropriate to maintain their honour and dignity."

FYMM_MACCOOL

Ahmaddiya tries to pass themselves off as the "new, friendly Islam without the controversial parts" - and it makes them the laughing stock of Muslims (who are naturally conservative to say the least) everywhere...they're like if the United Church teamed up with PETA and the Sci-Fi Convention.