Shitpost “There’s Nothing like MAGA!” (Sunday Meme Tidal Lock)

Gunner667

Live Free or Die.
The General
Don’t do anything Stupid this weekend you fags.
BB7A0E24-4CB4-4EA2-9591-4FD5FE36558E.gif

Bernardo

Gross! Who the fuck drinks Kokanee?

It's got the taste you want in a beer, that of a dead salmon fermenting on the side of a river! Reminds me, I've got to pick up one of those 36 can packs next time I'm out :)

Hirudinea

12" Member
6s8oof.jpg

Lobotomizer

Click Clack
Dark Challenger
1662234482240612.jpg

Common man, you and I both know that this has nothing to do with the Lambs of Israel.

This is the fucking name-stealing Kazarian mafia and underground worshippers of Molech and Baal.

Never forget, on display in the British Royal museum in London: the letter the king wrote to "Lord Rothschild" giving him the land of Israel in support of Zion in 1917.

"Lord Rothschild" needed an excuse to kill Palestinians and take their homeland of 2000+ years away from them, people who are racially Jewish, so he used his illegitimate first cousin twice removed, Adolf Hitler, to commit a holocaust.

"Lord Rothschild", the Kazarian bastard, presented 6 million dead racial Jewish people to the world as a holocaust and offering to receive the blessing to go kill more Jewish people in their homeland and take Israel from those it was promised to.

View previous replies…
@Lobotomizer Ah okay, it's just that I would argue that it's "none of the jews" as in I'm 99% certain that the "satanists" (to lump them all under one term) have infiltrated the top levels of all of the major religions and have their ultimate seat of power under the guise of "Zionist Judaism"

We are dealing with a federation of secret societies who all have a common goal

If you know about the Khazars, then stop talking about the "the jews"

Are you familliar with the concept of "short circuiting" thought? Basically every time ou call out "the jews" you shove a blue-pill in a normies throat and lock them deeper into the matrix.

You make us all look like shit

Talk about the problem, not the scape goat

Psychododo

White Supreme Pizza
My turn.....

493E77C2-F044-45F3-B5EE-C55A747B5D09.jpeg

View previous replies…