Why do Lefties keep on attacking Pierre Poilievre

Poplarfluff

CPC is a tough sell for me, they basically just the fence sitting party now

WornOak

That may or may not be true. My understanding is he was previously listed on the WEF website. He does not appear to be now.

Separately - several of his advisors ARE connected to the WEF. John Baird.

Off topic, but I'm pretty sure people's names are disappearing from that website these days. I don't think we can entirely trust the results there for many different reasons.

Chicken_Sandwich

I have seen tons of anti-PP shilling on Twitter the past couple days, they seem to have upped their shill campaigns.
It's so obvious too. I've seen tons of posts like "The CPC's only chance is to make Charest their leader!" There was even a picture of PP photoshopped to look like Donald Trump.

They are so predictable

Endicott

It would at least be funny if they photo-shopped PP and Jacob Rees-Mogg from the UK as brothers, but Canadian's aren't aware enough to know who that is.

D

Deleted member 1691

Far left progressive communists think of themselves as centrists and they consider anyone operating outside of their narrow world view as Nazi-sympathizers, fascists, far right, whatever.

It's a weird type of projection, they are by any measure the radicals and extremists but this framing accomplishes their political goals so they roll with it. The liberal mind explained.

RandomWords

PP is hardly "super-conservative", but he'll do for the moment. One must not let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Baber and Lewis are more based, but as relative unknowns they have less electoral drawing power. Lewis at least has a seat in the house, and with a couple of years experience under her belt she's going to be a very interesting player indeed. She'll be in PP's cabinet, no doubt. Baber needs a Federal seat, but he has a lot of potential as well. Charest should go back to his retirement gig of being a Huawei lobbyist.